The Perth Bridal Fair – Is it worth my time?
It might be the fast-growing and most exciting annual Bridal event in Perth but why should you attend Perth Bridal Fair at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre? In the countdown to your wedding there is a lot to do and time is precious commodity that you want to use well. So, if you need a reason to head to the fair here’s what will you gain by spending some of those precious hours at this event on 18 &19 March?
First of all, you’ll discover all the most prestigious and creative wedding suppliers and bridal vendors waiting to meet you in the on trend that is Perth Bridal Fair. You’ll find a plethora of colour, inspiration, fun and great live entertainment Best value for use of your time because Entry only $15 online or $18 at the door
No doubt you’ve got a list as long as your arm that you need to get on top of before your big day. Maybe it looks like this (mine did!)
- Look spectacular: This is my big moment!!
- Need a body flattering gown. (Naturally, there will be plenty of bridal gowns to discover in all the fashion parades, even some international designers will be at the Perth Bridal Fair – I can see how they will look on and under the lights too)
- Makeup and Hair like a model (Makeup and Hairstylists will surely abound at the Perth Bridal Fair – they may even do a free trial there and then!)
- Get into shape in only 3 months! And not just for the wedding but my honeymoon too! (They may not have a magic solution that’s instant but at the Perth Bridal Fair I could find a Fitness or Personal Trainer with tips and programs to set me up to reach my goal)
- Good skin and Fabulous Tan (Skincare and Tan – yep, they’re bound to be there too.)
- Jewellery (Such an important choice – sentimental or just a lot of sparkle? I need to try some on!)
- Good Looking Groom & Bridal Party – Choose carefully! Then dress them accordingly!
- Groom and Groomsmen’s suits, shoes, and fabulous ties (Surely the Perth Bridal Fair will have too many to choose from!)
- Bridesmaids dresses – Might have to take the girls along! (We can make a day of it! And the Perth Bridal Fair will help them plan an amazing Hen’s event for me!)
- Flower girls and boys – Yes this will add ‘cute’ to my day (Don’t take them with to the Fair!)
- Dad’s Outfit – His old suit will not do!! (Don’t take him with either – tho’ his credit card could be useful)
- Event planning! Not my strong point! – Get a Planner? (Check out the options & costs at the Perth Bridal Fair, needs to be someone I feel comfortable with who can translate my ideas into reality)
- Venues – must secure ASAP! ( check on our wedding venue directory and no doubt they will be at the Perth Bridal Fair too)
- Celebrants – Need to agree on all the things I want included in this special moment.
- Music – Live or recorded? (Shall I make a sedate or lively YouTube worthy entrance ?)
- Flowers and Décor (What’s in season? How do I combine my idea’s with dearest Husband-to-Be’s quirky sense of style? I need help here!)
- Photography – Very important choice as we’ll be eyeball to eyeball all day!
- Videography – Must be unobtrusive but capture all the moments I might otherwise forget! I’ll need to chat to a few!
- The list goes on and on…..cakes, cars, favours, invitations, menu’s and mementos…. I think I’ll have to make a day of it but then I’ll have so many things on this list done!
Right, so it seems that planning to be at the Perth Bridal Fair 2017 on Saturday or Sunday 18 & 19 March should shorten your list significantly.
- Check through options on Our Wedding Date
- Book girls for the day to attend the Bridal Fair & peruse perthbridalfair.com.au
- Ask Dad for his Credit card and suit size.
- Stop frantically looking on the net for options
- Just breathe …that’s it slowly now, and relax.